NOTE: THIS WIKI IS DEPRECATED AND WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! THE NEW WIKI CAN BE FOUND AT https://deac-wiki.readthedocs.io
Welcome to the WFU DEAC Cluster
The WFU DEAC HPC Cluster is a centrally funded resource, meaning it is a free tool for all Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus researches and students (excluding the School's of Business, Law, Divinity, and Medicine). The HPC Team is here to train users, troubleshoot scripts, upgrade hardware and software, and support user needs.
- This wiki is the starting point reference for all cluster users.
- It is intended to be a community resource for information sharing.
- Any new entries should aim to make the Cluster user experience easier.
- We encourage all users (regardless of experience) to check the wiki periodically for updates.
- Wiki entries are categorized for convenience, listed below.
- In general, lower level categories are for newer, less experienced cluster users.
- Higher level categories get into more advanced information and steps.
- Alphabetized categories are linked to special pages.
For help, send email to email@example.com
Where to begin?
- Level 1: New User Information
- Level 2: Cluster Specific Information
- Level 3: Quick Start Guides
- Level 4: Specific Information about our scheduler, SLURM
- Level 5: Detailed information about specific software available
- Level 6: Detailed information about compiling, and compiled software